THE M/V LOTUS – Step aboard into1909
- Don’t miss our video below!
• Reserve your Historic Seattle Experience – Spend A Night in 1909
• Dock-side tours 11- 4 Friday – Sunday
• Celebrations • Retreats • Sunday Teas • Historic Programs • Meetups • Book Clubs & More!
• Reservations, Membership, Volunteer & Information: firstname.lastname@example.org 425.243.9641
At 92 feet, Lotus was the largest power yacht on the West Coast when she launched in Seattle during the Alaska Yukon Pacific Exposition. Her owners fitted her out with Tiffany lighting, Rookwood tile, leaded glass windows and more than the usual comforts of home. Lotus retains the charm and original furnishings of that lovely, adventurous era.
Reservations & Information 425.243.9641
The M/V Lotus Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Our mission is to restore and preserve the 1909 Motor Vessel Lotus and to provide a gathering place where Pacific Northwest maritime history comes alive, our adventures are celebrated and the tradition of traveling, living and playing on the water are experienced, enjoyed and passed along to future generations.